Sunday, September 25, 2005

Too many pictures...

Ok, here are just a few random pictures from the past few weeks. Sorry I've been so bad at updating this site, but I'll try and get better at it...and in the mean time, you guys can get better at leaving comments!

Every so often, there is a festival going on in the street. They close the streets off and have lots of food and entertainment. There are always games for the kids to play too. In one game, the kids get to catch goldfish and bring whatever they catch home. I thought it was cute, so I took a couple pictures.






Here is something you never see Americans doing--waiting in line for a train.



Even when I was in New York, no one was waiting in line, that's for sure.

Here's a fun little car that I saw one day while we were out.



Ok, that's it for now...I'll add more stuff soon. Sorry for the lack of writing and abundance of pictures.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Pictures are good. never too many! don't apologize for that. i see you wrote this on the 24th...that was a happy hurricane birthday for marcy. she's 15, still no cell phone and the world may come to an end. she is of course "the only kid at school without a phone". whatever! (insert eye roll here) - kt

Anonymous said...

That's an awesome little car Jenn! And keep posting pix, becuase we aren't there and everything's interesting.