Friday, September 09, 2005

I promise I haven't given up on writing here. I'm just really busy right now. (and maybe if I got more comments, I'd be inclined to write more often!)

Anyhow, I'll try and give a report soon on how school is going so far.

I got my haircut today...scary. It's strange when you tell one person what you want, then they translate it into Japanese for the person that will actually be cutting your hair. However, it was fine. I got about 2-3 inches off, but it's still so long that I probably won't notice in a few days.

It's Thursday night, so we're going to watch a movie...I love having Friday's off.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow! fridays off is great. i have one class on fridays from 8-9. that is nice, except for the getting up part. have a fun weekend ~ kt

Anonymous said...

Hey! I just got back from taking a evacuee to Tbe Colony,Texas and then I went and stayed with Jeni in Mesquite- it was a blast!. I hope all is good there- glad you posted on my xanga acct!!
TT