Monday, September 26, 2005

Lauren's birthday-continued

Well, I already posted pictures from when we went to Outback for Lauren's birthday. That was actually on Sept. 2nd and her birthday is on the 3rd, so on the 3rd, we had a little party on our own at my apartment.

Here is the nice spread we put together...haha.


See-Lauren even managed to make guacamole!

After dinner, Lauren opened her presents from Liz and I. Here she is holding up my presents decorated in Buzz Lightyear stickers. (sorry-inside joke)



After the presents, we had cake and wine. Yum yum...



Lauren wanted a picture with all of us holding our cake and wine. This is what happens when you think you have the timer on, but you don't...



If you ask me, it looks like they had already had too much to drink...

No comments: