Saturday, September 24, 2005

Meet Jeremiah



Isn't he just so cute and tiny?

Ok mom, I know what you're thinking: 'Why does she need another iPod?" Well, I promise that I have several good reasons.
Here they are, in no particular order:

1. Gary keeps messing up and I thought if I bought a 'replacement' he might shape up and get his act together.
2. Everything in Japan is smaller. Jeremiah helps me fit in. Gary is really too big for this country (but I still love his husky self).
3. Jeremiah keeps me guessing, unlike Gary, who is predictable. Everyone needs a little excitement in their life from time to time.
4. Ok, forget this list...I wanted Jeremiah, so I got him. That's it--and so far, he's been a great asset.
He's been very helpful on the train. He always drowns out the sound of the Japanese all around me that I don't understand. Oh wait, maybe I should be listening to that and trying to learn more Japanese...

No comments: