Tuesday, April 12, 2005

My mailroom boys...

Here is a typical conversation that involves Tyler:

Setting: I called the student mailroom to ask Matt a question. Tyler answered the phone.

Me: Hey Tyler, is Matt there?
Tyler: I knew it was going to be you. Hold on.
Tyler(in the background): Hey Matt, it's Jennifer. She always calls for you. She only calls me after 11..haha.
Matt: Hey Jennifer, did you hear that?

Yes, I did...Tyler is a funny guy. Tyler came by my office today and said he's recording his demo this weekend so he's pretty excited. I'm sure the whole music thing will work out for him since he's so dang talented. I'm really going to miss some of these guys when I leave...Especially these two:

Tyler
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

Matt-He's getting married this summer to a girl he's been dating since he was in middle school. I figure he's pretty sure about her by now.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

No comments: