Wednesday, April 13, 2005

Babies everywhere...

Well, 2 of my old roommates have had babies in March. I'm so excited for them. I can't wait to see the babies. Hopefully we'll all get together in July.
Rachael & Ryan had twin girls, Cate and Clare. They are adorable. I can't help it. I must show you pictures. I'm like a proud aunt, except I'm not related to them! Cate and Clare were born on March 25, 2005.

Here is Cate & Clare sleeping: (and please don't ask which one is Cate and which one is Clare...I have no idea!)


Cate & Clare with their eyes open:


Cate & Clare:


Cate & Clare on the floor:


The whole happy family (Rachael & Ryan with Cate & Clare):



On March 19, 2005, Traci had Kate Ansley. You can see pictures of her with the link below.

http://www.growingfamily.com/webnursery/babypage_view.asp?URLID=5U7R9J5E3O

Kate Ansley was welcomed by her parents, Traci & Bryan, and her brother, Brayden. Brayden's one of the coolest kids I've ever met, even though I've only met him once. I'm sure he'll be a great big brother.

No comments: