Thursday, February 16, 2006

YL Valentine's Party

Ok, I swear this is my final post about such a silly holiday. I just had so much going on, and I couldn't contain myself. I had to share it ALL.

We had a Valentine's party with Young Life at Brett and Bong's house. Lauren, Liz, and I decided to go all out and just be silly. Lauren and I bought heart-shaped bracelets.

All three of us got some super cool headbands covered in hearts.


Daisuke and Shinsuke couldn't resist--they just had to try them out.


This was the weekend after my infamous bike wreck, so I didn't want my bandaid to be in all these pictures.


Ok fine-you can see my dorky chin bandage.


Brett and Bong doing a skit--but Kaz stole the show. I wish I had a video of him acting like a fairy.


Joshua with one of the puppies. Joshua is going to be a big brother soon--so that means there will be another adorable kid for Lauren and I to say, "Aww--he/she is so cute!" about.

No comments: