Tuesday, February 08, 2005

My favorite moments during the Superbowl

So I went to the Peer's house to watch the Superbowl with a few other folks. It was fun-mostly playing with the kids and watching America's funniest videos (because come on, you can only look at Tom Brady's butt so much).
My favorite thing Jackson said: "Dad, can I eat some junk food now?"
Matthew predicted at the beginning that the Patriots would win. Later in the game-whenever the Eagles started to catch up in the end-he got excited. I said, "I thought you wanted the Patriots to win." He said, "No, I just said I think they will win. I'm for the Eagles." My great response: "Why?! They don't have ANY cute players on their team!"
Now those of you that know me, know that I actually do enjoy football, but I'm just not that into the NFL. I'd rather watch college or high school teams-especially when I know someone playing. Of course it makes sense that I'd be cheering for the Patriots though for 2 reasons: 1) The Packers weren't playing. 2) Tom Brady is hot.
Now I know that guys that read this may think I'm just a silly girl, but I guarantee you that I know just as much about football as the next guy when it comes to rules and regulations. I don't, however, memorize facts and stats about the players, so get over it. (-:

Some unknown dialogue after the Superbowl:
Reporter: Tom, what are you going to do now?
Tom Brady: I'm going to Disney World with Jenn!

Yes Tom-of course I'll go to Disney World with you!

No comments: