Tuesday, November 30, 2004

Change of plans...sigh

Well, maybe I should be relieved because I think God has taught me something, but I won't be going to Michigan this weekend. It's sort of a long story, but I had a job opportunity there and I would have been able to work on my Masters (which is my goal) with the job because of the hours. It would have been a real ideal situation for me right now, however, I think God has something else in store for me. I don't know what this could be, but I'm excited about the possibilities and I know He hasn't forgotten me. I'm reading a book right now called "If you want to walk on water, you've got to get out of the boat." Maybe I just had a case of jumping out of the boat too soon. I trust that God is going to guide me, but sometimes I guess I think He needs my help. This is obviously not true, and I'm really glad it's not. If it was I think my life would be in a huge mess right now. So my post for now will be short, because I feel "spent", but as Derek said, "We have a big God" and I know that my big God will care for my needs, no matter how petty they may seem.

No comments: