Tuesday, November 16, 2004

I want to dance...

Some of you know this is my 2nd attempt to start an online journal, or blog. If you want to see my first failed attempt, go to http://www.livejournal.com/users/jennshep0704 This was mostly unsuccessful because I started it towards the end of a semester and when summer came, I didn't want to spend my free time typing. This drove me to my composition book that I still have with me where ever I go, but after reading several of my friend's blogspots, I thought, "Man, I should try and do that again." This was also decided when I realized I really do have a lot of free time at the office. I guess that's fine for most people, but I get stir crazy so I'm going to try and be consistent and write in this at least once a week. I know you're all very excited now! Of course, this first post won't be very long...You'll have plenty to read from my aforementioned link. Stay tuned for more exciting news from the world of Jenn. I promise, it can only get better from here! Like my dad always said, "Don't give 'em the good stuff first or they'll always expect something more next time." Ok, my dad never said that, but someone's dad did I'm sure...

1 comment:

Stephen said...

it's hard work. keep going.