Sunday, January 29, 2006

The new look

Well, I hope you all approve of the new look here. I was bored with the old one so I used my little knowledge of html and changed it to suit me better.

Quick note: To leave comments now, you click on the number next to the title of the post. Some of you had trouble leaving comments before, but that problem should be eliminated.

Now hurry up and leave me comments praising me for how awesome the new look is...or you can leave comments expressing disapproval, but be warned that if you do disapprove, I may make a post about my disapproval of you. (Sorry-I just wanted to type the word disapproval a lot.)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look. It's much easier. I do not disapprove :D

Anonymous said...

I really like the new look. Very modern and cool. Looks more user-friendly (to me anyway b/c I'm technologically challenged.

Anonymous said...

I like the black & white, and I also like how the comment posting is set up. Nice job Jenn!