Friday, January 07, 2005

Some girls really don't mind...I promise!

So today I had to go to Sam's with my co-worker to get supplies and food for training. We took my 4-runner since it was raining and Brett(the co-worker) has a truck. No good-don't want soggy bread. Anyhow, we were loading up stuff in the car and Brett says, "Maybe that guy should take a picture." I had no idea what he was referring to so asked him about it. He told me that there was a guy staring at my butt. He acted as if this automatically made the guy a jerk. Well, I'm here to tell all of you that I don't care if a guy wants to look at my butt. Frankly, it's flattering. Now when you start making crass comments with all your buddies, that's not so flattering. So guys, look all you want.

Ok, so that's my random story of the day. Katy, I promise I'll write something more substantial when I get a break soon. I have to go to Waco tonight and all I have to say is someone better bring me to Fuddrucker's!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

is it ok if I look at you butt?
-Michelle

Anonymous said...

ok i'm dying in Colorado! I can't breathe, which is an important factor to life. Actually it's not that bad unless I do something kinda active...like walk more than the distance from the kitchen to the family room :)I'm so glad you are comfortable with people looking at your butt. Frankly, I'm not sure if I'm to that point yet. Thanks for the post Jenn! you know i love them!~katy

Jennifer said...

Yes Chelle-you can look at my butt if you want :-P

And Katy, I'm sorry you can't breathe up there. You better hurry back to Texas!