Wednesday, January 12, 2005

Boys are funny...

It's been a fun couple of days of RA training. I feel like I'm surrounded by a bunch of little brothers when I'm with some of these guys. It's great to get to know them all though and they're a fun group. If I was 18 again, I'd love to go hang with some of them. Yesterday we had training during the day, and when we finished up in the evening we had dinner and a movie. We watched 'Garden State' even though us girls had to fix the vote to get that movie shown. This is really the fun time of my job though. I get to be around all the fun people, see them all together, and not just when they come by my office randomly. Even though we dread training when we are preparing for it, I'm glad for the time when it's here. I'm not really ready for the boring days of sitting in front of the computer, but I know those are just around the corner. I know I've promised some stories of the holiday break, so I think I'll try and do that soon. Maybe in a few minutes-but it has to be a new post because of the subject change. It helps me anyway...so keep reading and I'll try and do my holiday times justice on here.

No comments: