Friday, December 03, 2004

Why is it that when I only have 10 minutes of free time in a day that has been full of meetings, and there are still 2 more, do I choose to write in this blog? It's one of life's mysteries I guess...either that or I've just got a sick addiction to blogging and coffee.
I was talking to a friend the other day about future mates. Everyone seems to have a list of things that are "must haves" as well as their share of "can't stands". I know my list is probably similar to many in the fact that my man has to wear clothes in public. I mean, this is important to me, you know? I think the big problem with most people's lists is that they aren't specific enough. For this reason, I've decided to ask you a few questions that maybe you should consider before dating that leads to marriage. Now if you're a casual dater, obviously your standards aren't as high, so this is not for you.
  1. Are you willing to date/marry someone that wears a Metallica t-shirt at least once a week?
  2. Do you care if your future mate wears shoes everyday?
  3. Would it bother you if they let their dog lick their mouth?
  4. Is it ok for your future mate to drink more beer than water on a typical day?
  5. Would you date/marry someone that laughs at themself more than others do?

I hope this has inspired you to add a few important "must haves/can't stands" to your list. I would love to go on, but as I stated in the beginning of this, I only have 10 minutes and I've used 4 of these for this, so I must go to my last 2 meetings.

No comments: