Friday, March 16, 2007

Trip Update Teaser

Of course I want to tell you all everything we've done so far, but
there is just no time. Instead, I will give you a few of my favorite
quotes from the trip so far. You have to know Maureen to appreciate
some of the them, but I think you can all get a laugh.

"If people offer me anything on this trip, I'm taking it." --Maureen

"Yeah, but sometimes I don't want beer in the morning." --Me (in reference to our theme song, 'It's 5 o'clock somewhere')

Me: I feel a weird heat coming from somewhere.
Maureen: That's my body heat. I'm hot like that.

"I'm not putting my pouch on. We're in Singapore. If someone steals, we'll tell on them and they'll be killed." --Maureen

Maureen: I just don't want lice...I would have to cut all my hair off!
Me: No you won't! They have shampoo for that.

Me: I lost my pouch.
Maureen: The one you were supposed to wearing?

"I hope we meet some people and go out for a night on the town--especially since I brought a night on the town purse." --Maureen

"I think we should start calling Kuala Lumpur 'KL' because on Amazing Race Asia they called it 'KL'." --Me

Ok, that's all the fun for now. Hopefully I'll remember my camera cord next time we're at an internet cafe so I can post some pictures.

3 comments:

Andria said...

If you get to Seoul Korea, you should look up my friend Kammie. She just moved there, to teach English. She has a blog at kammieinkorea.blogspot.com. \

Anonymous said...

That Maureen sounds pretty cool...

woo Ben & Jerry's scoop shop! wooo....

LOCK 'N LOAD

Anonymous said...

I thought I was the only one who said random stuff....obviously, I was wrong...I am so smart...S~M~R~T@