Friday, March 09, 2007

Interstyle Yokohama

I went to Yokohama to see Braddigan perform a few weeks ago at Interstyle. What is Interstyle? I'm so glad you asked. (Huh? You didn't ask? What? You don't care? Well guess what--I don't care if you didn't ask. I'm going to tell you anyway, because it's my blog and I'll tell you whatever I want.) It's a tradeshow/business expo for extreme sports, such as, surfing, skateboarding, etc....
Want to know more? I doubt it, but if you do, look here: Interstyle

I shot some video of Braddigan playing, skateboarders showing off their mad skills, and of Rey and Tiago showing off their mad music skills. I decided to just put them all together, instead of posting them as 3 separate videos. It's a bit rough, so no commenting on the camera shaking--I'm not a perfectist--at least not when it comes to things I'm not good at; i.e. shooting video



And for your further enjoyment...or if you just don't want to watch the video, here are a few pictures.

Tiago, me, Rey, and Brad


Me and Rey


Tiago jamming


Rey on the drums


These guys are awesome. If you ever get a chance to see them live, you should go.

No comments: