Tuesday, March 13, 2007

Not So Amazing Race...

I want to formally announce that I'm boycotting the Amazing Race since Rob and Amber are gone. I will always love you Rob and Amber! The only reason I'll watch now is to watch Mirna and Shmirna go down in FLAMES! I HATE THEM! I don't care if the midget gets CBS more viewers! They are ridiculous and stupid and why would anyone want to watch them except to laugh at her fall down?

Ok, before I get more offensive, I better shut up.



**p.s. Seriously, I'm sorry for being so non-PC here. I shouldn't have written this right after watching the show. I'm still mad, and that's never a good time to write about how you feel.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE ALL OF THE OTHER COMPETITORS!!!! They all SUCK as far as I'm concerned... lol... I'm way too into Rob & Amber! Thank you for sticking up for me on my blog... maybe we can both beat Anna up! :) Ha ha :)

Anyway, I seriously don't know if I'll watch anymore... it helps that we're leaving the country I guess.

Anonymous said...

HEY! leaving the country for three weeks really HAS helped to lessen the sting of the Rob & Amber shocker...

but I'm still a little sad...

*sniff*

next time that'll be us (except we'll be more like Uchenna & Joyce)