Tuesday, November 22, 2005

November Young Life

Before Young Life club this month, we played soccer. I wish I had pictures, but of course I was playing, therefore, no pictures. If I get some from someone else, I'll post them later.

Here are some pictures from the evening...I love going to Brett and Bong's house!

Shinsuke, Jerri, Reese, me, and a girl that I don't know


Me and Reese...I love this girl


Reese LOVES to flip.




Some of my favorite folks...Daisuke, Ako, and Shinsuke


After bible study was over, we all hung out talking for awhile. We persuaded Daisuke to tell the story of how he proposed to Cheryl. Shinsuke, quite willingly, agreed to play Cheryl for the reenactment.

Daisuke and Shinsuke (as Cheryl) walking, holding hands


Daisuke and Shinsuke (as Cheryl) sitting on a bench...however, the guys couldn't control their laughter, nor could any of us watching!


Daisuke pops the question and Shinsuke (as Cheryl) leans in to hear those precious words, "Will you marry me?"

No comments: