Saturday, November 19, 2005

How you doin'?

We went to Daisuke's alma mater for a festival. Budodai is a sports university, so of course there were some good looking guys, thus the reason Lauren and I went. Just kidding--of course we went to hang out with Daisuke!!

Lauren and I bought t-shirts, so we got to draw a ticket for a raffle. Well, I got the grand prize--RICE!! How exciting, huh? This dude went crazy blowing his whistle. It was hilarious. (I gave the rice to Daisuke...you know I'm not going to make rice at home!)



Daisuke, Maika, and some dude with paint all over him


Maika drumming



There were some break dancers and techno dancers performing in the afternoon. It was awesome. The break dancers made me miss the days in Houston when the guys would break dance in the gym...good memories.





Here is a kendo demonstration. (Please don't ask me to explain what kendo is.)



A Japanese bounce house



And...drum roll please...I want you to see what I was finally able to do!



That's right-Joshua let me hold him. Thank you...thank you. I'll give autographs all evening.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Awww... He's so cute!

KS

Anonymous said...

the bounce house cracks me up! ~ kt