Sunday, November 27, 2005

Don't waste your time

You may be asking why I've wasted my time (and yours) with another one these lengthy questionnaires. Well, the only excuse for this one is boredom. I never understand why people spend time answering all these questions about themselves. Maybe it's to try and understand myself better...or try and let others understand me more. Either way, feel free to ignore this post and wait until more anticipated posts come (like my trip to Hong Kong).

Name: Jennifer
Birthday: July 4
Birthplace: Tyler, Texas
Current Location: Yachiyo, Chiba (Japan)...very far from Tyler
Eye Color: green or hazel...they change depending on my surroundings
Hair Color: Blonde
Height: 5'5''
Right Handed or Left Handed: Right...like all normal people are.
Your Heritage: I should know this, shouldn't I?
The Shoes You Wore Today: My indoor gym shoes...outdoors (ha-in your face gym shoe nazis)
Your Weakness: a good cup of coffee
Your Fears: Monotony and not living up to my potential
Your Perfect Pizza: pepperoni and pineapple

Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: well, the year is almost over...maybe just finishing Kayada with grace
Your Most Overused Phrase On an instant messenger: what's up g-funk?
Thoughts First Waking Up: What day is it?
Your Best Physical Feature: I have no idea...
Your Bedtime: Last night it was 3:00 a.m., but that was because it was my last night in Hong Kong...tonight, looks like it might be midnight
Your Most Missed Memory: Being a kid without a care in the world
Pepsi or Coke: water

McDonalds or Burger King: Chick-fil-a...c'mon, people...but in Japan, Mos Burger
Single or Group Dates: Both, please. (Group = me and 4 guys, right? right...?)
Lipton Ice Tea or Nestea: What about some of my mom's tea?
Chocolate or Vanilla: depends on the situation...usually chocolate
Cappuccino or Coffee: Coffee
Do you Sing: In the shower...dancing around my apartment
Do you Shower Daily: Umm, yes...usually (yeah, I know what you're thinking Mom...ha)
Have you Been in Love: Yes

Do you want to go to College: It's over and done with (name the group that sang that)
Do you want to get Married: Yes
Do you believe in yourself: Absolutely
Do you get Motion Sickness: Not usually, but those double decker buses in Hong Kong probably could if I rode long enough...
Are you a Health Freak: About 1 day per month when I'm feeling guilty...maybe I should work on that...
Do you get along with your Parents: Definitely
Do you like Thunderstorms: They scare me and I hate being alone during them.
Do you play an Instrument: not well...a little guitar, a little piano

In the past month have you--
Drank Alcohol: Yes--had a great White Russian (at a Russian bar, none the less) in Hong Kong
In the past month have you Smoked: nope
Been on Drugs: no
Gone on a Date: no
Gone to a Mall: yep
Eaten a box of Oreos: that's a negative
Eaten Sushi: ha-no...and I'm in Japan, what a shame
Been on Stage: nope
Been Dumped: No, but the month's not over yet! You could have your chance...
Gone Skinny Dipping: in 5th grade in the lake with Heather...until Rick(her cute older neighbor) saw us and we were completely embarrassed--as if we had something to hide in 5th grade
Stolen Anything: no

Ever been called a Tease: not to my face
Ever been Beaten up: Only by myself
Ever Shoplifted: no
How do you want to Die: with the people I love around me...laughing
What do you want to be when you Grow Up: Happy
What country would you most like to Visit: Belgium, Greece, Australia, China, and the list goes on...

In a Boy/Girl..
Favorite Eye Color: don't care
Favorite Hair Color: don't care
Short or Long Hair: Whatever suits you
Height: well, I do tend to fall for taller guys...ha
Weight: who cares? I can still take you....(okay, maybe not)
Best Clothing Style: comfortable

Number of CDs I own: no way I can even guess that right now...all my music in Japan is on my computer
Number of Piercings: 3
Number of Tattoos: none-unless you count fake ones
Number of things in my Past I Regret: taking this survey is climbing the charts...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's Lipton made just right--by Mom. 14 days and counting!!!

Anonymous said...

the proclaimers sang that i think.
g