Wednesday, November 16, 2005

Happy Blog-i-versary

It's true...I've had this blog for a year now. Hard to believe, huh Katy? Thanks for being my #1 reader for the past year.
Thanks to all you guys who read...even if you just lie to me and say you read it, I appreciate it. It's nice to know you guys actually want to know what's going on in my life, even if most of you didn't start reading until I came to Japan.



p.s. I promise to write a real post soon. I'm crazy busy right now, but I'll try and make time on Friday afternoon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh you know I'm your numero uno reader. I love reading this stuff. Great cartoon. Happy Blogiversary! I love you tons and miss you. Can't wait to see you in December. ~ Katy Williford

Anonymous said...

lol i don't know why i put my last name. habit from school i suppose. ~ kt