Wednesday, August 17, 2005

GARY LIVES!!



Ok, some of you know that Gary and I got in a fight on the airplane over here. You see, he was refusing to play any of my music. I think he was still mad that we were moving, even though I had tried to tell him that he would fit in perfectly in Japan with all the technology. I think he was really just scared that there would be something superior to him and that I would drop him as soon as I found the newest thing offered here. (I think he may have seen me looking at Michelle's color screen with envy...) Well, after much coercing, he finally decided to start working again. You have no idea how excited I am to be reunited with him. It was tough going places without all of my music, you know.

p.s. Doesn't Gary look good in pink?

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wonderful!! So does this mean Gary doesn't need his accessory kit any more. I'm sending a package this week. Mom

Anonymous said...

Gary looks lovely in pink. So metro! I'm trying to make a decision about focus this year. I kinda wanna go, kinda don't. I'm sure I will, and I'm sure I'll be glad I did. I'll miss you though! How did Gary get his name? I told Cory he should name his Mary or something to go with Gary...he wasn't too keen on the idea ;) It's saturday morning here and I'm laying in bed. So wonderful! Hope you have a lovely week. ~ kt