Saturday, August 13, 2005

Friday with Yoko

Ok...I'm finally back to the blogging world. I don't really know where to begin because there are so many random things that I've done lately. Most of you have gotten my updates via email so you know the basics. Today Megan and I went out with 2 Japanese English teachers. We saw a Japanese castle and went up in a tower in Chiba City. It was fun, but I was exhausted since we got back from the beach at one this morning. We had some awesome Indian food today. I'm definitely going back to that place...all you can eat curry for only 800 yen! (approx. $8.00 USD) I do like a lot of the Japanese food I've tried so far, but if I had to pick a place to go back to right now, it would be the Indian food place. All the Japanese people ask me if I like Japanese food. Most of you know I'm pretty picky, so you'd be very surprised at what I've eaten since I've been here. Anyhow, here a few random pictures from today.

Megan and I in front of the Japanese Castle:

A few shots from the tower and from the top of the castle:

No comments: