Monday, August 22, 2005

Due to high demand...

So, several of you have asked for pictures of my apartment. I decided to give in and post them here. Really, I just wanted to wait until I had the place looking more like a home and it's getting there.

When you first walk in the front door, you see this:


Of course, sometimes there are a lot less shoes there, but this was taken when people were here. And yes, you do have to take your shoes off when you come in my apartment. In the beginning I thought it was silly, but I've grown quite accustomed to this now.

Straight ahead, after walking in the door, is my bathroom.


If you walk in the bathroom, you see a door that goes to the toilet and the shower.



I didn't take a picture of the toilet-sorry. If you really want to see it, just let me know so I can tell you how strange you are...

Now, if you don't walk straight into the bathroom, but turn right, you walk into my kitchen. I have a huge green refrigerator.


Here is my computer desk/Texas corner


Another angle of the room, showing the kitchen and computer corner


After walking through the kitchen and past the computer corner, you walk into the living room.


If you turn to the left, you walk into my bedroom. This is the least decorated room so far, so if you have any ideas on how to spruce it up, let me know.


My messy closet


So, there you have it. This is my Japanese apartment. I hope you've enjoyed the tour. You can leave 100 yen at the door on your way out.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok that green fridge is so cool! I want one like that! 4 doors...it's like a car! the place is nice. how did you get all that stuff there?

Anonymous said...

That refrigerator is awesome! Why so many compartments? Your closet is the busiest spot in the apartment :) So many blogs, Jenn, you have been busy! I will comment on more later. The blogs are great!

Anonymous said...

I love the square flip-flops by the door!! Can you bring me back a pair?? (I wear size 6 1/2--6 if they don't have 1/2 sizes. . .)