Wednesday, June 08, 2005

Komen Race



Well, I never posted about this, mainly because I've been a horrible blogger as of late. On May 7th, Michelle, Ine, Mom, and I embarked on a 5K in the Race for the Cure. Granted, I didn't tell Ine and Mom that I signed them up for the 5K until that morning. They didn't seem too worried, so I was glad they didn't want to beat me up (at least not until it was over). Michelle and I decided to split up from the other 2 since my mom has a bad knee. Afterall, we were going to run the whole 3.1 miles, right? Anyway, we had a good time. No, we didn't run the entire time, but we ran a majority of the time, and considering I haven't made time to run lately, I think I did pretty well. Of course Michelle was being nice because she could have run much more than me, but she graciously ran my pace. Here are some after race pictures:


No comments: