Tuesday, June 21, 2005

Dinner Party

On June 10th, Michelle and I had our dinner party...finally! We had been putting it off waiting for a good date, but we just decided to go for it. Since I was house sitting for my aunt & uncle that week, we decided to have it at their house.

The Menu:
Pan Seared Salmon with Citrus Vinegar Glaze
Green Beans
Orange and Almond Salad
Mango Sorbet with Amaretto and Crystallized Ginger

(Thank you Rachael Ray for the recipes!)

The food was great. Everyone was impressed-and I was too. I couldn't believe how well it turned out. Here are a few pictures from dinner: (thanks Ine for taking pictures)

Preparing the meal:


Everyone eating dinner:




Serving dessert:


Dessert: (fancy, huh?)


After dinner we played Scene it where Ine, Michelle, and I kicked Jon's butt. Yes, other people were playing, but we just wanted to make sure and beat Jon. (Maybe I'm a bit too competitive at times...)

Grant and Jon have promised us dinner in return, but I think it's going to be Totino's pizza. I suppose that's pretty good for guys. Heck, I like Totino's pizza...

No comments: