Saturday, April 01, 2006

This world has nothing for me and this world has everything...

"My life looks good I do confess
You can ask anyone
Just don't ask my real good friends
Cause they will lie to you
Or worse they'll tell the truth...

See I'm not water but I'm not wine
You could say I'm just here for the party
With one thing on my mind
Squeezing me and my camel through the needle's eye"
--Derek Webb


So, I just ruined my favorite sweater. It makes me really sad, but not so much about the sweater itself, but that I care so much about material things. So yeah, that's it. I'm a little sick of myself, but I'm glad I can at least be aware of it and try to change. Every time I think I've gotten over one hurdle, it seems like another one is right there. Thus is life though, eh?

Yeah, I know--you are looking for pictures from my trip. I swear they'll be up tomorrow...or the next day, but they are coming.

No comments: