Sunday, April 02, 2006

Intermission

I need a break from the trip writing, so feel free to skip over this post, or get a little glimpse into the 'mind of Jennifer'. (It's a scary place--don't say you haven't been warned)

My top five favorite songs at this exact moment:
1. The Beautiful Occupation by Travis
2. She's a Jar by Wilco
3. I Was Just Thinking by Teitur
4. Tokyo by Bob Schneider
5. Take me as I Am by Wyclef Jean w/Sharissa

Five movies I don't mind watching more than once:
1. Bottlerocket
2. Meet Joe Black
3. Life is Beautiful
4. Amélie
5. Donnie Darko

Five non-fiction books I've read that I think others should read too:
1. Blue like Jazz by Donald Miller
2. Survival in Auschwitz by Primo Levi
3. We wish to inform you that tomorrow we will be killed with our families by Philip Gourevitch
4. Intimacy with the Almighty by Charles Swindoll
5. Black like me by John Howard Griffin
5a. As Nature Made Him: The Boy Who Was Raised as a Girl by John Colapinto
5b. Me Talk Pretty One Day by David Sedaris


Five fiction books that I enjoyed:
1. Memoirs of a Geisha by Arthur Golden
2. The Kite Runner by Khaled Hosseini
3. Catch 22 by Joseph Heller
4. Redeeming Love by Francine Rivers
5. The Bell Jar by Sylvia Plath (although it's debatable on whether this is truly fiction)

Okay, I promise the next post will be more pictures from spring break.

No comments: