Friday, April 21, 2006

The Belgian coast

Alright, enough of you have nagged me. I will give in and post more pictures from my trip to Belgium.
One day Ine, Christophe (her boyfriend), and I went to the coast.

We walked along the beach a little, despite the fact that we were wearing coats. It was still nice to be at the ocean.


The tire marks are ugly...yes, quite ugly.

Shadow shot


Some kids playing in the sand with coats, gloves, and hats on


Big, Blue Sky


At the end of a pier




We got lucky--Christophe saw a fellow school mate (he is in nautical school) that was working on a boat, so we got to take a tour.


(The big boat behind the small ones is the one we toured.)



Christophe and Michael


Michael showed off and climbed the ropes...it really was pretty cool.




The dining cabin


Taking my turn at the wheel...


And Ine got a turn too...


A few more silly shots from the day





It's a grand 'ole flag..


So, that was our day at the coast.

No comments: