Saturday, June 23, 2007

Please watch this video and ignore the fact that I haven't actually updated.

When Maureen and I were at the airport in DaNang, Vietnam, we saw this video on TV. We couldn't stop laughing. We had actually tried to video it with our cameras, but could never catch it at the beginning. Luckily youtube has everything you could ever need (and a lot that you shouldn't ever need).



Hopefully this video will distract you from the fact that I haven't actually updated lately. However, due to recent "threats" I do plan to try and update soon.
Here's what you have to look forward to:
-Pictures from Lindsey's wedding
-Karaoke night with the Green Symphony cracka' complex
-Maybe more pictures from my trip in March?

Ok, I don't want to get too ambitious. That's all I'll commit to for now.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It does not distract me because i am not easily distracted...you will update or on July 18th, there will be some man waiting for you at the airport with a Jenn sign....instead of me.