Sunday, July 09, 2006

More random pictures...

I know I shouldn't have waited this long to post all these. I had all these grand plans and witty quotes to add to a lot of these, but now they're just being thrown up here. I'm very sorry for the sloppiness you're seeing here now...

A self portrait at the summer palace


Megan, me, Lauren, and Lilian


Some very adorable twin boys


Tibetan monks that we saw at the Summer Palace


A boat at the summer palace


Summer palace


Really tall Chinese soldiers

We were told they are in a special group specifically for tall guys. I wonder how hard it is for them to find these tall Asians. I can't ever find any.

Look at all my money.

I gave them some yen, and got tons of yuan (Chinese money). I hate trying to figure out how much I'm spending in other currencies. At least the Japanese yen is easy to convert to USD.

Chinese coke

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So cool!