Tuesday, July 18, 2006

Happy Birthday to Me!!

George said, "Jenn, even Lauren has written about your birthday on her blog." Therefore, you will wait no longer. I will now share my birthday pictures with my hundreds of my readers.

Lauren had a surprise party for me. I knew they were having a party for me, but I didn't know any of the details or even the location, so it was a lot of fun when we showed up at Misaki church and people were there to say 'Happy Birthday'. Yuya and Liz made dinner and it was great.



The cake was fun too (but they didn't make that).



Some of the party-goers

Chiako, Yuya, Brett, and Yuya(Liz's fiancee)

The sweetest family ever

Dave, Shinko, Joshua, and baby Hana (Joshua gave me a birthday kiss...he's seriously the cutest kid ever.)

After dinner, we went to the beach to do fireworks. I've always done fireworks, or at least seen them on my birthday (July 4th) so Lauren knew I'd love it.

We had a lot of fireworks, but firework pictures are hard to capture...you'll just have to enjoy this one!


These are 2 of the coolest 13 year olds I know.

Me, Justice, and Parker

This is one of many pictures that Yuya jumped into that night.


The girls

Liz, me, and Lauren


This is all of us doing the typical 'ending fireworks'. The point is to see who's firework goes out last.

No comments: