Friday, June 23, 2006

Yes, she is a teacher...

I can't make this stuff up...George does this all on her own.

Exhibit A:
George: our school nurse is from Ethiopia...she found out that I have a 2nd degree burn on my leg.... so she comes to me last week and says...and I quote "It is too late for this now, but next time you get a burn like this, cut yourself a tomato and rub it on your burn....it will make it not get an infection."
Me: My ear hurts...I don't want to go to a Japanese doctor again...blah
George: Do you want me to find out if you can squeeze tomato juice into your ears?

Exhibit B:
George: I want to learn sign language.
Me: Why?
George: So I can be a stand up comedian at a deaf comedy club.

Exhibit C:
George: How far is it from there to China?
Me: About a 3 hour plane ride. We can't drive there you know (Japan is an island)
George: it is? hmm...did not know that

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man, that girl is a genius! They don't make them like her anymore!