Monday, April 23, 2007

People who like green...

Tonight at my adult English conversation class we were talking about adjectives to describe personalities. The book we're using right now has a listening tape, so they can listen to a dialogue and test their comprehension. The dialogue for tonight was about what a person's favorite color says about their personality.
I was laughing at the beginning...until it got to green, my favorite color. Here is what the 'color therapist' had to say:
People who like green are outgoing and they're also lazy. They prefer to spend time with people. They like to sit around and drink coffee and talk. They can be very talkative.

It's scary how that man described me so well.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

what about people who like pink?! hey, did you hear that, is someone walking around in my apartment?! eek!!!!