Sunday, April 22, 2007

New Country/Same Shirt

This became my official trip shirt. It will forever go with me on every trip now.
The best thing about this shirt is that no matter how many times I wore it on the trip, it never seemed to smell bad...at least not to me.

Singapore


Kuala Lumpur (Malaysia)

(There is a great explanation for why I look so bad...that will be in a later post!)

Thailand


Vietnam


If you really must know what the shirt says: Cyclist are fast but at least they wear protection. (Hey-it was only $7!)

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Do you look bad because you were DRUNK!??! I know IT! I can tell a drunk from millions of miles away!

Jennifer said...

NO George! We had just gotten off a 12 hour train ride!

Anonymous said...

Have you washed that shirt yet? Please wear it home from the airport...