Monday, July 16, 2007

I'm out of excuses...

When I last updated you on my spring break trip , I told you about my overnight train ride to Kuala Lumpur. I've given up on giving lots of details and writing about the trip day-by-day, but I have prepared a very nice slideshow for your enjoyment with pictures from KL. (I still need to put up pictures from the Batu Caves--sorry!) So, without further adieu...



I know I've been horrible about posting my pictures from this trip. It really was incredible--and inspirational, since it made Maureen and I decide to plan our RTW 2009 trip! Since I'll be home soon (2 DAYS!) I can show you all more pictures. Just ask!

However, if you want to skip ahead and read someone else's account of our time in Ho Chi Mihn city (Vietnam) you can go here: Kyle & Dan's blog

They even have pictures that look almost identical to some of my pictures! (-: They are much more thorough writers than I am, but interesting, so if you have some time, you should read it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am writing in my/our journal, thank you very much.

And you're wearing my glasses because it's St Patty's Day, it's 3am and we've been drinking for a long,long time.