Monday, December 12, 2005

Tokyo Disneyland

Yuya has been asking us to go to Disneyland for awhile now, so we finally went last Friday. We had a great time, mostly just because we all enjoy each other's company. Yuya was VERY organized about the trip. Here is the e-mail he sent us in preparation for going to Disneyland:

Dear friends

How are you all doing? I hope that you are having blessed days in GOD!!
By the way, I am e-mailing about TDL. I found out that they will be open
from 8 to 22 o'clock.

My suggestion plan:

07:30-08:00 Breakfast at near Nishi-funabasi station
08:13-08:25 Train to TDL(Maihama)
09:00 Lining up and getting tickets
09:00-21:00 Enjoy with Mickey Mouse
21:00-22:00 Shopping
22:05-23:50 Arriving at Yachiyo-chuo

Originally, I thought that it would be the best for us to be there by 8.
However, it may make us so exhausted at night. Also, I realize that it is
Friday so that TDL won't be as crowded as weekends and holidays. So, I
like to suggest us to meet at the ticket gate at Nishi-funabashi station
at 8. If we want, we can eat breakfast before 8 or even after 8. We can
discuss about it later. Preferably not in TDL due to the cost and
availability of the food at that time.

I hope that we can catch the train leaving at 8:13 and it will take us to
TDL around 8:25. I assume that by the time when we buy tickets and
enter into the park is around 9.

-----We will enjoy to the MAX in TDL-----

If we get on a train leaving at 22:05, you will get back to Yachiyo-chuo
at 22:50. The alternative is that we play in the park until the closing
time
then, we shop for 1 hour. If we get a train at 23:15, it will take you to
Yachiyo-chuo at 23:51

What do you all think?
Yuya


Yeah, he is hilarious, but we did enjoy TDL to the MAX!!

Yuya, me, Lauren, Liz, Daisuke, and Kenichi


Lauren and I on the carousel


Yuya and Daisuke, umm, sharing a hot dog?


Kenichi acting REALLY cool (-:


Just another fun picture...


Ok, I imagine you're sick of all these Disney pictures, SO, I'll spare those of you that want to be spared. Those of you that don't, can go here:

Disney pictures

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

the email is hilarious. i don't know if i could be around someone like that lol. he was very polite though as if giving you options. ~ kw